Lotions, Potions, and Healing - Day 3 of 366

http://greenwitchtales.blogspot.com/2016/04/lotions-potions-and-healing.html
The main use of my garden will be for food. I look forward to growing a lot of fruit and vegetables in my backyard. The secondary use will be growing herbs and flowers to aid me in creating ointments, lotions, and other such creations for health and wellbeing.

I want my garden to produce items that I can use to heal small wounds, reduce the itch in bug bites, heal bruises more quickly, prevent and reduce the severity of colds and illness. Ease dry skin and treat skin problems. To ease joint pain and inflammation. I want my garden to be practical  and useful as well as beautiful.

It's a lot to ask of a small garden, and an apprentice witch. But I know I can do it, there will be trial and error but I know I can get there.

Rain rain rain! I think this wet weather we're having is going to force me to take it easy and just observe my garden. We're coming into mid-Autumn so there are only a few things you can plant at this time of the year. As we get a few dry day's I'll use them to prepare the space I will use for planting. Then come Spring I'll have lots of planting and arranging to do. 

Day 3 of 366


Comments

Popular Posts