Creating a Field Notes Journal - Day 2 of 366




One of the big parts of this year ahead is making sure I document the progress I make as I go. I love the idea of creating my own Book of Shadows or Grimoire but I know I have too much to learn before I can even attempt it. Besides it will be an ever changing document so I want to make sure I use the best materials when I do start it.

So for now I am using some notebooks I had on hand to document my year and a day. I'll make all my notes and document the changes and progress of my garden. Not only that I will document my experiences and anything I notice within myself. I suppose in a way this will be a Grimoire, but calling it Field Notes makes it feel less daunting, more like a smaller project.

I have a plan for making a space in my home to make sure I make time for this project. If it's wet and muddy I want to be able to sit inside making my notes and documenting the things I've seen.

So this weekend I'm going to tackle the room in question and make some space for myself. I need to remember simplicity is key when dealing with space. I need to cut down on the amount of things I have laying around for no good reason.

Day 2 of 366


Comments

Popular Posts