I'd rather be reading - Day 17 of 366


Nothing worse than being stuck at work when the sun is shining and my garden and books are calling to me. Imagine how much I could have done on a day like today *sigh*. Not that I haven't been busy here, there is a lot going on and I have been run off my feet. All the more reason to want to be at home spending a leisurely day in my garden.

I have borrowed a pile of books from my local library for research on the craft as well as the best way to assist my garden. They are due back in a few weeks so I want to make a start on my research and reading.

Some of the titles I'm working through are:

How to become a witch : the path of nature, spirit & magick by Amber K

The encyclopedia of magic & witchcraft : an illustrated historical reference to spiritual worlds by Susan Greenwood

The green Wiccan herbal : 50 magical herbs, spells and witchy rituals by Silja

Healing magic : a green witch guidebook to conscious living by Robin Rose Bennett

Gaia's garden : a guide to home-scale permaculture by Toby Hemenway

Once I have read more I'll add them to my books page but they're still on my to-be-read list.

Day  17 of 366




Comments

Popular Posts