Fluorite Quartz


Fluorite Quartz

I purchased my first Fluorite Quartz necklace today. The stones I have are all basic natural shapes that have a glossy coating to protect them and make them look shiny.

I've been reading up on crystals and their magical properties. I could have easily purchased 5 different necklaces today, but I need to watch my spending so I forced myself down to one.

I felt this was the right choice for where I am in my journey and the properties fit in with what I'm doing. Fluorite absorbs and neutralizes negative energy and stress. It boosts concentration, self-confidence and helps us in decision making. Additionally blue fluorite calms the emotions and stimulates clear communication. All things I know will help me in the best ways. I also got the nice long chain so I know I'll love wearing it all the time.

I will need to have a tidy up so that I can check which crystals I have and which ones I need to stock up on. I do find myself giving crystals as small gifts to friends when they need them so I'm never sure what I have.

Day 12 of 366






Comments

Popular Posts