Research and Reading Day 28 of 366




I did some major research and reading last night. I actually made it through an entire book, reading it and taking notes on the sections I want to remember for my own practices.

Tonight I hope to get through a second book but with such good luck last night I might be pushing it for the same luck and no interruptions tonight.


Some of the books I have are from the library so they are due back soon so I need to get through them. On the fun side my library will soon be growing by 3 books! I've ordered them so they are due in the next few weeks. 

These are:
A Practical Guide to the Runes: Their Uses in Divination and Magick By Lisa Peschel


The Way of the Hedge Witch: Rituals and Spells for Hearth and Home By Arin Murphy


The Complete Herbs Sourcebook: An A to Z Guide of Herbs to Cure Your Everyday Ailments By David Hoffman

SO EXCITED! Some of these have been recommended to me for my Witches Garden and I can't wait to get stuck in.  

Day 28 of 366

Comments

Popular Posts