Daydreaming about the home that could have been mine







This is a property that came up for sale late last year the same time I was house hunting. It was priced around $200,000 and was a massive piece of property. Unlike a lot of other properties it wasn't already a farm or something I'm have to take on, it was all green and lush land waiting for me to wander through it.

I love that it has a river and a dam, it's hilly and wild. I could see myself running barefoot through the meadows and jumping in the river in warm weather. It had 2 houses on the property both in need of work.

But sometimes in life, we have dreams that we are not quite ready for yet. I couldn't have afforded this on my own and would hardly be able to enjoy it being so far from the job that is helping me pay my current mortgage. I didn't have another source of income to leave my job and pursue other things. But this property has lit a fire inside me. A new dream that I am aiming for. A life that I am working towards and will make happen.


Day 35 of 366

Comments

Popular Posts