To Market, To Market

Thrilled to be going to a Farmers Market this Sunday, it's been such a long time since being able to get to a good market. I'm hoping there will be a lot of stalls this weekend so that I can stock up on things ready for winter. Most of the local markets take a break over winter so it will be September before I will have another chance to go again. I'll have to look and see if there are other markets that continue to run over the winter.

I've decided to pack a trolley and plenty of re-usable bags for the trip so I have lots of room to carry my goodies. I'm hoping to find plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, some candles to store away for gifts, some jams, and tomato relish. And if I decide to spoil myself I might get some earrings or a necklace.



I'm glad I managed to put in some hours of study this week, it will mean a quiet weekend with less to catch up on. 

My garden is looking good, loved and looked after - while there isn't much new growth and new flowers, I am keeping the weeds at bay. 

Day 60 of 366


Comments

Popular Posts