My Year, And A Day, As An Apprentice Green Witch - Day 366 of 366



What an amazing year this has been. From growing my own herbs, veggies, and teas to finding a deeper connection with myself and nature, it really has me feeling that I am ready for that next step. While I have learned so much and gained so many skills I know there is always more to learn and mistakes that need to be made. After tonight I may no longer be an apprentice but I will always keep learning, growing into the person I want to be. 

Reflecting on my year as an apprentice I can honestly say I wouldn't change a thing. Sure, I know I could have been more diligent with my studies, but I followed the traditional practices and completed all of the tasks assigned by my mentor. 

Tonight there will be a ceremony, a small online gathering to share our wins and lessons from the past year. My invitation to rejoin the coven as a Green Witch, no longer my Mistresses apprentice. I have put together a parcel as a thank you to my Mistress, she has been such an incredible guide to me these past months and I am forever grateful for her help. 

I hope that I can share and teach to repay her generosity at some stage in the future. 


Day 366 of 366

Comments

Popular Posts